Virology 2018 welcomes delegates from all around the world to attend "World Congress on Virology" a conference organized by PULSUS group which will be held on November 19-20, 2018 at Orlando, USA. Orlando is a major city located in the central Florida with an estimated population of 270,934, making it the 73rd-largest city in the United States, the fourth-largest city in Florida, and the state's largest inland city. We are delighted to invite attendees, presenters, researchers, students and exhibitors to register and attend the conference to share your ideas as well as gain a greater insight into the current research trends in this topic.
The theme of the conference is "Unveiling the recent trends in Virology"
Pulsus Group is an internationally renowned peer-review publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established in the year 1984 with offices in Ontario, Canada and Hyderabad, India has acquired Andrew John Publishing and openaccessjournals.com to expand its Open Access Publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies.
Why to attend
Virology is one of the rapidly emerging fields of biotechnology and microbiology which deals with the study of viruses and viral infections. Viruses are responsible for a variety of infections and diseases. Some of the viral infections are deadly and life threatening. A study shows that viruses are also capable of inducing tumours. However, recent research on virology has led to the development of antivirals and vaccines to treat and to prevent the infections. This indicates that the world of virologists should be updated every day.
- Medical specialist in virology
- Specialist in infectious diseases and tropical medicines
- Specialist in clinical virology
- Students and Professionals
- Research institutes
- Bio technologist
- Research faculty
- Under Graduates
- Post Graduates
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Virology Researchers
- Faculty of Virology and infectious diseases
- Training Institutes
- Research laboratories
- Scientists and professors
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Industry professionals
- Presidents & Vice Presidents
- Brand Manufacturers/ Marketers of Consumer Products
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
- VirologyViral Infections
- Host Defences
- Viral Isolation
- Global Spread of Viruses
- Viral Pathogenesis
- Viral Infections in Other Species
- Classification and Nomenclature
- Virus Vaccines
- Diagnosis of Viral Infections
- Development of Antivirals
- Emerging Viruses
- Viral Infections During Pregnancy
- Tumour Virology
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://virology.pulsusconference.com/